We require a non-refundable deposit of at least 50% of the rental price in order to reserve the equipment. All payments must be made in full prior to pick-up of equipment unless by purchase order or other arrangement agreed to by both parties.
PICK-UP AND RETURN:
Rentals are to be picked up before closing time. Returns are to be made before 12pm (noon) on the return date.
Signing the rental agreement allows the Music Mart, Inc. to apply credit card charges based on the following circumstances:
- A charge of 10% of the cost of the rental shall be assessed for equipment returned up to an hour late.
- A charge of 25% of the cost of the rental shall be assessed for equipment returned from one hour up to two hours late.
- A charge of 50% of the cost of the rental shall be assessed for equipment returned from two hours up to three hours late.
- Anything beyond 3 hours late shall be assessed a charge of full rental cost for another day and shall be due back the following day by 12pm (noon).
- Any lost or damaged equipment
- Any equipment not returned as rented in its entirety.
- An equipment not returned in the same condition as it had left the store:
- A $2.00 charge will be assessed for cables that were not wrapped properly.
- All equipment must be free of foreign substances, such as beer, mud, dirt, tape, etc. A $5.00 charge will be assessed for each item that must be cleaned upon return.
- Charges for any equipment not returned in working order shall be the cost of parts and labor.
- Charges for any equipment returned that is no longer useable, cannot be repaired, or is not returned at all shall be the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail price of the replacement equipment.
- Failure to pay late charges and/or repair costs will result in consequences up to and including legal action. The renter will be held responsible for all fees incurred in the collection of debt.